23 September 2007

another new project

My days are consumed with planning, drawing, financial finagleing and garage reapportionment.All of which, has kept Doris Rose Hopping. I cannot reveal too much just yet but let's just say it's HUGE, life altering and fun.
The weather is delightful-sunny, warm and cool at night.It is a good time to start getting ready for the Winter Hibernation-which, for me, means Writing(Nanowrimo), crafting and my annual trip to Belize. I may even be able to reurn to Wisconsin for the Holiday's.
So more later with some *intriguing* pics....

2 comments:

Wicked Thistle said...

Ooooooh,titillating! I know what's in the works (at least I think I do), but I'm still excited!!

Keep typing, Doris Rose fingers...

moi said...

I know, I know! But mum's the woid!

Natalie Dessay rehearsing in Santa Fe 2008

Sempre libra Millenium park 2008

La Sonnambula Finale

Dessay in Santa Fe