20 November 2008

Today just may be the Day...

As we speak, or as I speak and you read...Charlie is enjoying his new-I hope to be Forever Home!

After meeting the furry white Fluff last week, my lovely neighbor agreed to take him. I delivered him this morning and stayed to visit for two hours while he acclimated to a new situation-poor little fellow. He just got used to the "Dog house" then I moved him. Poppy will be much happier as she has been in the bedroom for weeks.

I'm sure he'll be very happy and well cared for...poor little goof ball.


Be a good boy, Charlie...

4 comments:

A.Fanny said...

Oh! you hav e an angel neighbor!Now I'm in mourning! I never even got to meet him! Will he be nearby enough that you can go see him?

moi said...

Yay! Bonnie Prince Charlie (who will always be Chuck to Moi), has a home! I hope it sticks! I'll cross all finger and all toes. But he's such a good boy, I can't see how he could possibly be any trouble. Keep us informed . . .

Wicked Thistle said...

Godspeed, Charlie! We will miss your mashed up, underbitey little face! Welcome back, Poppy!

Doris Rose said...

A.Fanny: Not to worry, he is just down the street my neighbor is quite enamored with him, I will take you to see him.
Moi: Chuck will always think of you as treat lady.
Wicked: Poppy has never been so sweet, good result.Everyone is happy. Well, Neighbor reported that Charlie spent the first day staring at the door, waiting for me to return,sniff

Natalie Dessay rehearsing in Santa Fe 2008

Sempre libra Millenium park 2008

La Sonnambula Finale

Dessay in Santa Fe